Setting Special Periods such as Lunch
You can mark periods with special settings, these include lunch, break or unavailable.
To mark a period:
1. Select the period to mark.
2. Click from the appropriate toolbar buttons, Lunch, Break or Unavailable.
You can also define an entire column for lunch:
1. Select a column to define by clicking the time at the top of the timetable.
2. From the menu click Format/Define or Remove Lunch Column.
· You can remove a lunch column by repeating the process for defining it.
· You can remove any special setting by selecting the period and clicking Clear from the toolbar.
Go back to help contents.